This accessibility statement applies to the West Town Surgery website (https://www.westtownsurgery.nhs.uk).
This website was developed by, and is hosted and maintained by N3i.
We have aimed to make this website accessible to as many people as possible. This means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We have also aimed to make the text clear and easy to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We cannot guarantee the accessibility of any third-party content on this website, however steps have been taken to make it as accessible as possible.
If you encounter any problems accessing the content on this website, or if you require any content on this website in an alternative format, please contact N3i:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01482 458 440
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Page last reviewed: 21 September 2023