Skip To Content
Increase Font Size
Decrease Font Size
Reset Font Size
West Town Surgery
Show Main Menu
Doctors & Staff
Show Side Menu
Follow Us On Facebook
Friends & Family Test
Out Of Hours
Patient Participation Group
Social Media Policy
Common Health Questions
Conditions A to Z
BBC Health News
Covid-booster response hope for most vulnerable
28 Jun 2022 00:51
A break in taking a common immune-suppressing drug could improve how well vaccines work, a trial suggests.
Doctors warn of industrial action amid pay squeeze
27 Jun 2022 16:46
Medics say pay has fallen by up to 30% since 2008 once inflation is taken into account.
Sir John Major calls contaminated blood scandal 'incredibly bad luck'
27 Jun 2022 12:48
The ex-prime minister's description of the disaster drew gasps from families watching the public inquiry.
Adele Roberts: Radio 1 DJ reveals she's free from bowel cancer
27 Jun 2022 11:29
The Radio 1 DJ wrote on Instagram to share the news, eight months after starting treatment.
Peanut allergy sufferer George, 10, tries new drug
28 Jun 2022 06:19
George, 10, hopes a newly-approved drug will lessen the impact of his peanut allergy.
NHS patients to be offered chance to travel for surgery
27 Jun 2022 08:33
Hundreds of patients who have waited two years or more have already said they are willing to travel.
About the NHS App - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
get your NHS COVID Pass
– view and download your COVID Pass for places in England and Wales using this service, or for travel abroad
get advice about coronavirus
– get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
order repeat prescriptions
- see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
get health advice
- search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
view your health record
- securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
register your organ donation decision
- choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
find out how the NHS uses your data
- choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
view your NHS number
- find out what your